Our Department offers fingerprinting services using an ink format provided to the public for professional licenses, employment, and various legal reasons for Lago Vista residents only. No appointment is necessary.
Note: The Police Department does not do fingerprints for immigration or license-to-carry purposes.
Hours of Operation
Services are offered Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
at the Lago Vista Police Department, 5901 Municipal Complex Way, Lago Vista. No appointment is necessary.
The fee for fingerprinting service is $10 per card. The person to be fingerprinted must provide picture identification and a receipt from records proving they have paid for the service. Any cards that were rejected due to the quality of the prints will be reprinted free of charge. All other reason(s) for rejection will be subject to the $10 fee.
Fingerprinting services are available on a walk-in basis for groups of less than five people. Please call (512)267-7141 for groups of more than five people to schedule an appointment.
- You must provide your own cards.
- The person to be fingerprinted must provide a picture ID.
- Any cards that are rejected due to the quality of the prints will be reprinted free of charge. All other reasons for rejection will be subject to the $10 fee.
- Please note that the Lago Vista Police Department does not provide electronic fingerprinting/live scans.
- The Lago Vista Police Department does not do fingerprints for immigration or license-to-carry purposes. For information regarding Concealed Handgun Licenses, visit the Texas Department of Public Safety website.