Library Advisory Board
|Frank Coletta||Chair||December 31, 2023|
|Michael Zaydel||Vice-Chair||December 31, 2024|
|Elaine Hughes||Secretary||December 31, 2024|
|Gina Williams||Member||December 31, 2024|
|Dale Mitchell||Member||December 31, 2023|
|Mark Major||Member||December 31, 2023|
|Marlene Plua||Member||December 31, 2023|
|Kevin Sullivan||Council Liaison|
|Jan Steele||Staff Liaison|
- 2nd Monday of every quarter (Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct)
- 9:00 am
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jan Steele, Library Director
- P. J. Ellison, Librarian
- Sommer Hamilton, Library Assistant
- Anna Marie Novoa, Library Assistant
The Library Advisory Board is created to accomplish the following purposes:
- Identify needs and advises the City Council of their short-range and long-range implications for the delivery of Library services.
- Recommend achievable goals as a basis for long-range planning and development programs of the municipal library.
- Recommend plans, programs, policies, and priorities that will aid the Library in achieving its defined goals.
The Board acts as a liaison between the community and the City for the following purposes:
- Identifies community needs and advises the City Council of their short-range and long-range implications for the delivery of library services
- Recommends achievable goals as a basis for long-range planning of the Library
- Recommends plans, programs, policies, and priorities that will aid the Library in achieving its defined goals
- Promotes the Library’s services and programs
Friends of the Library Board
Lago Vista Friends of the Library is a non-profit organization that engages in activities that increase community awareness of the Library, provide volunteer and program support, raise funds to enhance library services, and advocate for the financial support of the library.