- Jan Steele - Library Director
- P. J. Ellison - Librarian
- Sommer Hamilton - Library Assistant
- Anna Marie Novoa - Library Assistant
- Trained Library Volunteers
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Lago Vista Public Library is to enrich our community by providing a welcoming environment where people of all ages have convenient access to resources, technology, services, programs, and lifelong learning opportunities.
Library Advisory Board
The Board acts as a liaison between the community and the City for the following purposes:
- Identifies community needs and advises the City Council of their short-range and long-range implications for the delivery of library services.
- Recommends achievable goals as a basis for long-range planning of the Library.
- Recommends plans, programs, policies, and priorities that will aid the Library in achieving its defined goals.
- Promotes the Library's services and programs.
- Frank Coletta, Chair
- Mike Zaydel, Vice Chair
- Elaine Hughes, Secretary
- Mark Major
- Dale Mitchell
- Marlene Plua
- Gina Williams
- Kevin Sullivan, City Council Liaison
- Jan Steele, Library Director
The Library Advisory Board (LAB) meets quarterly in the Library Meeting Room.
Friends of the Library Board
Lago Vista Friends of the Library is a non-profit organization that engages in activities that increase community awareness of the Library, provide volunteer and program support, raise funds to enhance library services, and advocate for the financial support of the library.
- Frank Coletta - Chair
- Gerald Nilsson-Weiskott - Vice Chair
- Cindy Dinneen - Secretary
- Lauren Archer - Treasurer
- Sylvia Valls
- Mike Valls
- Gale McMahon
- Gayleen Rabakukk
- Mike Zaydel